Year 11 Virtual Parents' Evening
Dear Parent / Carer
I am writing to invite you to attend our Year 11 parents’ evening to be held ‘virtually’ on Wednesday 26th January 2022. This will provide the opportunity to discuss your child’s progress this year.
You should make appointments to see staff using our online booking system.
Please follow the instructions below to make the appointments with staff you wish to see. Appointment slots are available from 4.30pm to 6.30pm. If you are unable to attend the evening during these times, or have difficulty with the booking system, please contact the Academy and we will be able to assist you.
The booking system will be open from 9am on 13th January 2022. Appointments can be cancelled or re-booked until 2:30pm on Wednesday 26th January 2022.
Online booking system instructions:
- Type into your web browser: https://pegasusacademy.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/
- Enter your details and confirm your email address (This needs to be an active email that you have access to as it will send you a confirmation of bookings).
- Enter your child’s details (First, Last name and Date of birth), then click on ‘accept and continue’
- Select the ‘Year 11 parents evening’.
- Tick the teacher for your child. Check the appropriate boxes for all children if you have more than one child to book appointments for.
- Select the time slot and click book.
- Once booked please click ‘add appointment’ to accept. You will then have the option, if required, to leave a message for the teacher to view in advance of the evening.
- The booking is now complete. You can close down your browser. You will receive an email confirming your bookings.
Appointments will take the form of an 8 minute ‘video call’ with the teacher. Please find detailed instructions of how to access this in the link below:
Mr AP Landers