Uniform & Suppliers
Last updated: 02/07/21
As per the Chief Executive welcome letter, we can confirm that Year 7 learners will be gifted a blazer and tie as a way of welcoming them into our Trust. In addition, we are delighted to confirm that our Year 11 learners will receive their free tie alongside our Student Leaders in September. Learners are also gifted their yearly planner during the first week of term.
- PE Kit is available from Surridge Sport. Please order online via their website https://www.surridgesport.com/pegasus-academy-dudley. The minimum requirement for PE Kit is a branded Polo Shirt and Shorts with plain black socks. Other branded items are available from the Surridge webshop, alternatively plain black items are accepted as an alternative.
- Ties are available directly from the academy at £4 per tie.
- Planners are available directly from the academy at £4 per planner (if the original planner that is gifted, free of charge by the academy is lost).
- Blazers are available from two suppliers:
- A Oakes Ltd, Churchill Shopping Centre, Dudley, 01384 255 600 (for Years 7 to 11).
- Crested School Wear, Churchill Shopping Centre, Dudley 01384 918 330 and also available to order online from www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk (for Years 8 to 11).
Surridge PE Kit — Update 23/09/21
We are aware of quality issues with PE Kit provided by Surridge Sport. The supplier has apologised for the issue and is working hard to rectify the problem as soon as possible. All faulty items will be exchanged free of charge once new stock is available.
Parents/ Carers are advised:
- Continue to wear the sports kit for the moment and until new stock is available (approx. 2-3 weeks)
- Contact Surridge to inform them of the faulty items and request an exchange
- Replacement items will include a stitching around the badge and will be more durable
- Exchanges for incorrect sizes will now be accepted.
If your order included incorrectly sized items, Surridge Sport have agreed to permit exchanges of the sizes also. Please contact Surridge Sport to request a replacement. Delivery timescales are approximately 2-3 weeks for all items due to the badge issue.
To contact Surridge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01282 418 418 and choose option 1.