Year 11 Parents' Evening
Year 11 parents’ evening is to be held at the Academy on Thursday 23rd January 2020. The evening will provide the opportunity to discuss your child’s progress towards their summer examinations and discuss any concerns you may have.
You should book appointments to see staff using our online booking system.
Please follow the instructions below to make your appointments with staff you wish to see. Appointment slots are available from 4.30pm to 6.30pm. If you are unable to attend the evening during these times, or have difficulty with the booking system, please contact Mr Beckett who will be able to assist you.
The booking system will be open from 3.00pm on 8th January 2020. Appointments can be cancelled or re-booked until 2.00pm on Thursday 23rd January 2020.
Online booking system instructions:
- Click here to view our online booking system
- Enter your details and confirm your email address (This needs to be active as it will email you a confirmation of bookings).
- Enter your child’s details (First, Last name and Date of birth), then click on ‘accept and continue’
- Select the ‘Year 11 parents evening’.
- Tick the teacher for your child. Check the appropriate boxes for all children if you have more than one child to book appointments for.
- Select the timeslot and click book.
- Once booked please click ‘add appointment’ to accept. You will then have the option, if required, to leave a message for the teacher to view in advance of the evening.
- The booking is now complete. You can close down your browser. You will receive an email confirming your bookings.
Mr A Landers